Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Cheer

I dread pulling out all my Christmas decorations - it always seems like such a daunting task to get them all out and placed just right.  But, after it's done I love to sit back and look at all the things we have been collecting for the last 30 years.  I love all the memories that our Christmas decorations bring back - I could sit for hours looking at our tree decorations and attaching a story to almost every ornament.  Here's a photo of one of my all time favorite Christmas decorations.  I made this toy block tree about 15 years ago.  It has made it through three moves and while it is a little worse for wear, the memories are still going strong.
All of our names are on here somewhere, along with the dog and a few other Christmas words!
Since the Worleybird Studio has been turned into a wrap station these days, I've been forced to take a creating break.  But don't worry, I'll be back to it in January and hope to have some fun new things to share!

Merry Christmas!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love this and I want to make one with my children and grandchildren toys and blocks

Post a Comment