Sunday, January 8, 2012

Soup Sunday

At our house Sunday is "Soup Sunday" -- especially during the winter months when it's cold outside and there are football games on the TV.  So, I try out new soup recipes each week.  Today I wanted something easy because my Denver Broncos were playing and I didn't want to miss a thing.  GO TEBOW!!  BRONCOS WIN!!!  On the menu today was Creamy Tortellini Soup.  It fit the bill all the way around - easy, quick to prepare and can I just say - YUMMY!!!  The only modification I made was to add 3 links of italian sausage that I made into little balls and browned before adding to the pot along with the tortellini.  (My family of men don't think it's a meal unless meat is included - otherwise it is called an appetizer!)  The best part about this recipe is that it is prepared in the crock pot for a truly fuss-free Soup Sunday.  Try it out - you'll love it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment