Saturday, October 1, 2011

Favorite Family Dates

As soon as I saw this project on A Steed's Life blog I knew I'd have to make it for my home.  I love graphic art like this that has a meaning for my family or our life events.  So, this morning I have the house all to myself (wonder of wonders!) since all the men have gone golfing and I decided I needed a little "ME" time to create something.  I have had this metal stand sitting in my studio for years waiting for a purpose.  I dug through my stash (which took a great deal of time because I kept finding things I had forgotten I owned - do you do that?) and found a couple of hardboards that were already predrilled with holes and grommets - PERFECT!  A little Photoshop, some paper and glue and voila!  I had enough paper scraps in my scrap file to match my Family Photos album so I decided to use that and display both things together.  I love it!




And now, I have to go do what I should have started the day doing - tackling my laundry pile!!!!

1 comments:

lori vliegen said...

what a terrific idea.....i love it! and i'll bet it was a lot more fun to work on this super project, rather than your laundry!! :))))

Post a Comment