Sunday, October 30, 2011

Studio Happenings

I woke up in the wee hours last night - not sure why, but I really didn't want to get up in the middle of the night, so instead of counting sheep to get back to sleep I created a new card design in my head.  I couldn't wait to get in the studio this morning and bring it to life.  My inspiration came from my BFF Irene.  She is a terrific seamstress and made this cute little bag a while back.  It is so cute!  But, since I don't have a clue where to start making a bag, I decided to use her bag as a starting point for my new notecard set.  One thing led to another and I now have matching address labels to go with them.  It was a productive day!

New Etsy Shop Addition - pennant notecards & matching address labels

1 comments:

Cindy Lyles said...

These are absolutely adorable Sharon!!!

Post a Comment