Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A little digi-scrapping

I'm taking an awesome typography class over at ReneePearson.com called TextFx. I have never taken a class by Tiffany Tillman before, but I have to say she is a wonderful instructor.  Her manner of teaching is very effective and I am enjoying myself immensely!   I have always been a font junkie and download fonts all the time to use in my projects.  This class takes fonts to the next level and really shows you how to use them properly and incorporate them into your scrapbooking.  It is a four week class and we are on week #3 - life got in my way last week though so I'm a little behind and still trying to finish up week #2.  Here is the project I just completed - Tiffany provided a template for us to try out our new skills.  The white background kind of gets lost here, but it looks great in real life!!


TextFx Class - Week #2


0 comments:

Post a Comment